Participating in the AORA Annual Conference will allow you to:
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships
- Increase product sales and collect highly qualified leads
- Generate brand exposure and raise your profile
- Demonstrate and test products and services
- Gain immediate feedback on your product or service
- Obtain technical knowledge
- Network with the right people
- Discuss business needs in a neutral environment
- Launch a new product or service
- Entertain prospective customers
- Analyse competitors’ products and promotions
- Obtain first-hand market knowledge of developments in your industry
Trade Display Packages: The conference program has been designed to maximise the opportunity for delegates to visit the trade displays. With refreshment breaks, lunch and the welcome function being held in the exhibition area. The trade display area is set to be the major networking area for delegates, speakers and exhibitors.
Equipment Demonstrations: The Demonstration Day offers the opportunity for attendees to meet with manufacturers, view live equipment demonstrations and obtain essential industry knowledge. The demonstrations will allow exhibitors to physically demonstrate product benefits, while visitors can see, touch, hear and judge for themselves.