The AORA 2019 Annual Conference – Renew and Regenerate, will be held at the Esplanade Hotel by Rydges in Fremantle, WA from 1 – 3 May 2019.
To ‘Renew and Regenerate‘ is a fundamental and everyday principal to an industry dedicated to the recovery and beneficial reuse of organics. This conference includes the organic waste stream being dealt with by the industry; and the policies, practices, technologies and equipment that enable this process. We will also consider the end-product we produce: organic material, or soil carbon, used to regenerate soils where it is increasingly needed. Finally, and most importantly, we will explore how the people in the industry are improving and developing the next generation growing the Organics Recycling Industry.
This event will provide industry stakeholders with access to prominent experts in the field of organics recycling as they share their expertise and knowledge, demonstrate their apparatus and techniques, and showcase their innovative ideas.
The AORA Annual Conference is the premier event for the organics recycling industry and attracts both National and International speakers and delegates. Abstracts are now invited for both oral and poster presentations on the following themes:
- Renew and regenerate the land and soils
- Renew and regenerate procedures and standards
- Renew and regenerate your business / your people / your resources
Submissions close Friday 25 January 2019.
Due to the large number of submissions received each year, a review committee will carefully consider submissions of abstracts and posters. Where possible the committee will place your presentation into a session, however it may not be possible to accommodate every submission. The review committee also reserves the right to suggest amendments to improve the suitability of presentations prior to acceptance.
All accepted presentations will be published in the AORA 2019 Annual Conference Proceedings.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
All Abstracts must be submitted online. If you are unable to submit using the online form, please contact the Conference Secretariat for further information (phone Emma McVie on 0404 517 058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged by email within 2 working days.
The following information will be required for your submission:
- Presenter and Co-Presenter contact details, title and organisation
- Presenter and Co-Presenter Biographies (we recommend no more than 80 words per biography)
- Presenter and Co-Presenter Photograph (optional)
- Presentation Title
- 50-word Presentation Synopsis
- Abstract (Up to 400 words of text)
All submitting authors will be asked to confirm the following statements:
- I confirm that each co-author, if any, has been informed of this submission and has agreed to all the information provided by me.
- I consent to publication of all or part of the abstract in materials relating to the Conference, including but not limited to the program, advertising, social media and email promotions.
- I confirm that this abstract is original work and as the principal author, I am responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- I understand that the invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer by AORA or the conference sponsors to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the event.
- I understand that no fee will be paid for a presentation. If my abstract is accepted, I agree to register for the Conference by no later than 1 March 2019 and will pay a discounted registration fee in recognition of my contribution. I understand that failure to register by the due date may result in my presentation being withdrawn from the program.