Sponsors of the AORA Annual Conference receive an array of unique benefits and promotional opportunities.
As a sponsor, you will be able to:
- Participate in the only gathering of recycled organics industry stakeholders and align your brand with the peak body for the recycled organics industry in Australia
- Build brand awareness through pre-, during and post-conference promotions
- Leverage unparalleled access to a wide base of industry professionals through the AORA network
- Highlight your products and services to your core target audience
- Develop and reinforce relationships with existing clients, prospects and stakeholders
There are opportunities to tailor the sponsorship packages to meet your specific requirements. Early confirmation of sponsorship will ensure the highest level of exposure for your organisation.
A total of 173 individuals attended the 2018 AORA Annual Conference (held in Brisbane, QLD), travelling from around Australia, Europe, the UK and the USA. They represented a broad cross-section of industry and government.
- 79% of attendees were company directors, CEO’s or senior managers.
- Attendee numbers increased by 59% compared to the 2017 conference (109 participants)
- 22% of attendees also attended the 2017 event (38 participants)