Sponsors of the AORA Annual Conference receive an array of unique benefits and promotional opportunities.
As a sponsor, you will be able to:
- Participate in the only gathering of recycled organics industry stakeholders and align your brand with the peak body for the recycled organics industry in Australia
- Build brand awareness through pre-, during and post-conference promotions
- Leverage unparalleled access to a wide base of industry professionals through the AORA network
- Highlight your products and services to your core target audience
- Develop and reinforce relationships with existing clients, prospects and stakeholders
There are opportunities to tailor the sponsorship packages to meet your specific requirements. Early confirmation of sponsorship will ensure the highest level of exposure for your organisation.
A total of 150 individuals attended the 2019 AORA Annual Conference in Western Australia, traveling from around Australia, Europe, the UK and the USA. They represented a broad cross-section of industry and government.
- 81% of attendees were company directors, CEO’s or senior managers.
- Attendee numbers were 14% lower than the 2018 conference in Brisbane but 38% higher than the 2017 conference in Adelaide*
- 35% of attendees also attended the 2018 conference in Brisbane (52 participants)
* It is anticipated that the attendee numbers for the 2020 conference will be similar to the 2018 conference in Brisbane as a result of it being located on the east coast of Australia.