The Australian Organics Recycling Association is pleased to open its call for papers for the AORA 2022 Annual Conference.
The 2022 conference will be held at the Stamford Grand Adelaide from the 1st to 3rd of June 2022 and provides an exciting platform for local and international speakers to share their expertise around the theme Building the future of our industry – turning our organic waste into a national resource
Through a strong and robust collaboration between Australia’s organics recycling industry, State and Federal governments and businesses, we are strategically positioned to play a vital role in adding significant economic and environmental value to the Australian economy.
The program for AORA 2022 promised to be engaging, informative and interactive, it will explore how positive collaborative efforts can lead to agreed national and state objectives for waste reduction and a circular economy, in turn creating opportunities for innovation and growth that results in a strong organics recycling industry.
Please join us in June 2022 to participate in and contribute to the future of the Australian organics recycling industry.
The closing date for submitting summaries of your presentation is Monday 24 January 2022.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
All Abstracts must be submitted online. If you are unable to submit using the online form, please contact the Forum Secretariat for further information (phone Emma McVie on 0404 517 058 or email email@example.com). Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged by email within 2 working days.
The following information will be required for your submission:
- Presenter and Co-Presenter contact details, title and organisation
- Presenter and Co-Presenter Biographies (we recommend no more than 80 words per biography)
- Presenter and Co-Presenter Photograph (optional)
- Presentation Title
- 50-word Presentation Synopsis
- Abstract (Up to 400 words of text)
Due to the large number of submissions received each year, a review committee will carefully consider submissions of abstracts and posters. Where possible the committee will place your presentation into a session, however it may not be possible to accommodate every submission. The review committee also reserves the right to suggest amendments to improve the suitability of presentations prior to acceptance.
All accepted presentations will be published in the AORA 2022 Proceedings.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All submitting authors will be asked to confirm the following statements:
- I confirm that each co-author, if any, has been informed of this submission and has agreed to all the information provided by me.
- I consent to publication of all or part of the abstract in materials relating to the conference, including but not limited to the program, advertising, social media and email promotions.
- I confirm that this abstract is original work and as the principal author, I am responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- I understand that the invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer by AORA or the conference sponsors to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the event.
- I understand that no fee will be paid for a presentation. If my abstract is accepted, I agree to register for the Forum by no later than 29 April 2022 and will pay a discounted registration fee in recognition of my contribution. I understand that failure to register by the due date may result in my presentation being withdrawn from the program.
AORA would like to acknowledge our National Sponsors who play an active role in realising our vision: