Sponsors of the AORA Annual Conference receive an array of unique benefits and promotional opportunities.
As a sponsor, you will be able to:
- Participate in the only gathering of recycled organics industry stakeholders and align your brand with the peak body for the recycled organics industry in Australia
- Build brand awareness through pre-, during and post-conference promotions
- Leverage unparalleled access to a wide base of industry professionals through the AORA network
- Highlight your products and services to your core target audience
- Develop and reinforce relationships with existing clients, prospects and stakeholders
There are opportunities to tailor the sponsorship packages to meet your specific requirements. Early confirmation of sponsorship will ensure the highest level of exposure for your organisation.
A total of 319 individuals attended the 2023 AORA Annual Conference, with attendees traveling from across Australia and the world.
- Attendee numbers continue to grow with an increase of 26% compared to 2022 attendance.
- 29% of attendees (94 delegates) and 59% of organisations also attended the 2022 conference.
- The breakdown of attendees by industry sector remains fairly consistent compared to 2022, with variations of only 1 – 2% in some categories.
Thank you to our 2024 Conference Supporters
AORA would like to acknowledge our National Sponsors who play an active role in realising our vision: