Sponsors of the AORA Annual Conference receive an array of unique benefits and promotional opportunities.
As a sponsor, you will be able to:
- Participate in the only gathering of recycled organics industry stakeholders and align your brand with the peak body for the recycled organics industry in Australia
- Build brand awareness through pre-, during and post-conference promotions
- Leverage unparalleled access to a wide base of industry professionals through the AORA network
- Highlight your products and services to your core target audience
- Develop and reinforce relationships with existing clients, prospects and stakeholders
There are opportunities to tailor the sponsorship packages to meet your specific requirements. Early confirmation of sponsorship will ensure the highest level of exposure for your organisation.
A total of 238 individuals attended the 2021 AORA Annual Conference, with attendees travelling from across Australia. International guests and some
speakers joined the event online.
- 39% of attendees were company directors, CEOs or senior managers
- No event was held in 2020 due to COVID-19, thus attendee numbers cannot be compared for that period. When comparing figures to last event held in 2019 in Fremantle, delegate numbers increased by 60%.
Thank you to our 2022 Conference Sponsors
AORA would like to acknowledge our National Sponsors who play an active role in realising our vision: